Howard,

Did you try TAO EXDOS "ultimate" version from their official website at https://taosdc.com/ ? I am now in the process of installing/testing it in my home computer with Windows 10 OS using the integrated Virtual XP mode from Microsoft.

BTW, my friend is currently using both her A+ GL 6.5A and the Adagio Ledger 8.1A that she purchased. She used them both alternately with no problem.

I am also using my old computer with an XP OS for our company, my A+ GL 6.5A and the Adagio Ledger 8.1A that our company purchased. I also used both programs alternately with no problem.

I am aware of the advantages of the modern Adagio modules.

However, I had used the A+ program for so many years and love it so much that I still use them and can't resist experimenting on some new programs that keeps the DOS program alive, specially if the trial version is free. Just like my friends here, they love their A+ program so much that they are very hesitant to kill it.

Steve and other moderators have helped me a lot in the past during the "DOS" years and I really appreciate their help.