Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#54999 - 12/27/21 10:07 AM OE Credit - Not Complete
Daboys

Loc: USA
Sage 300 2020
SQL

We have an OE Credit that isn't showing up in AR Transactions. Upon review I see the OE Credit data in OECRDH.COMPLETE is still zero. No complete date. What needs to be done to make a credit complete so it pushes to AR?
TY

#55000 - 12/27/21 11:26 AM Re: OE Credit - Not Complete [Re: Daboys]
Daboys

Loc: USA
I think this is my issue and solution. How do I know what to change the DAYENDNUM to?

Quote:
From DjangMan: I think this has to do with a day end number assigned to the credit note and when day-end is run it looks for all documents with a number that is higher than the last time. Your credit note is being missed each time. The trick is to reset the right field so that the credit note can be found.

Now that I've described all that, I can't seem to find the table that holds that value. I'm going to guess that it might be BROWSENUM in OEOPT and compare that to a new credit note's OECRDH.DAYENDNUM vs the DAYENDNUM on the document that Sage isn't processing.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Jay Converse 
Hop to: