Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#54731 - 04/22/21 04:10 AM Sage 300 to tackle IFRS 17
Seisa Tjela

Loc: Lesotho; Southern Africa
A client presently using Sage 300 is going to be affected by a new IFRS 17 standard which replaces IFRS4. In order to test the effects of the new IFRS 17 they need to maintain multiple General Ledgers as follows:

a. To continue to run the IFRS 4 general ledger in parallel for some time while implementing IFRS 17. Then would need to switch over.
b. IFRS 17 general ledger which will not be initially live will be needed until we decide to go live.
c. Complexity of different year ends would need to be considered. December year ends would have two ledgers a June one and a December one.

Since Sage 300 does not support multiple GLs, what workaround can one use in order to meet this requirement?

"The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart."

#54732 - 04/22/21 04:12 AM Re: Sage 300 to tackle IFRS 17 [Re: Seisa Tjela]
Jay Converse Administrator

Loc: Location, Location
GL Consolidations module

#54788 - 05/20/21 11:36 PM Re: Sage 300 to tackle IFRS 17 [Re: Seisa Tjela]
Denise16

Loc: France
Hello,
If my memory serves me right, the company I am currently working for has already used at least 4 types of accounting software before settling on Sage accounting online. I think it is the best choice. As the Community Manager of this company, I have been working with the accountants. With this software, the services they are asked to provide have become very fast and satisfactory despite the size of the tasks and movements.Our activity consists of satisfying different types of clients, most of whom are in the field of bodybuilding. In order to satisfy your curiosity about the details of our specialties, you will learn more on musclopedia.

Edited by Denise16 (05/20/21 11:37 PM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Jay Converse 
Hop to: