Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#53489 - 03/17/18 08:03 PM Simplys Inventory Modual
kamlake

Loc: British Columbia
We have been talking at work and wondering if we should be considering returning to Sage. Last year, we opened a tire franchise and moved over to their “recommended” software, Costar Tire & Automotive. We know it takes time to learn new software however, after 8 months we are questioning the advantages. We know that Simply also has an inventory modual and are wondering if maybe we should just go back to using Simply. Costar says their software is more customized with selling of tires and automotive service labour in mind, however, we find the accounting part of it awkward to use.
Just wondering if anyone has ever had the opportunity to see the Costar software and if in their opinion, everything that Costar is set up to do can be done in Simply?

Thank you

#54220 - 02/20/20 05:15 PM Re: Simplys Inventory Modual [Re: kamlake]
samuelddarden

Loc: USA
There are positively a couple extra fine points to obtain hooked on consideration, nevertheless thankfulness for sharing this pai gow poker online info.
#54242 - 03/18/20 12:10 AM Re: Simplys Inventory Modual [Re: samuelddarden]
John Smith

Loc: Dallas, TX
For overall quality and performance, Sage 50 scored 8.8, while QuickBooks scored 9.4. On the other hand, for user satisfaction, Sage 50 earned 97%, while QuickBooks earned 96%. Below you can also look at their functions, terms, plans, etc. to see which software will be more appropriate for your company.

What can I say about Subway surfer PC? I've been playing it for a few months now making sure to complete all daily tasks. I can see playing this for the foreseeable future.

#54301 - 05/07/20 07:40 PM Re: Simplys Inventory Modual [Re: John Smith]
fancypants

Loc: Minnesota
You must be really something. Costar is pretty expensive. I hope you found the answer to your question. Regards.

#54396 - 08/22/20 02:26 AM Re: Simplys Inventory Modual [Re: fancypants]
Malkovich

Loc: USA
Your post has been so helpful because it was clear and concise writing made it easy to understand. 192.168.1.1

Edited by Malkovich (08/22/20 02:26 AM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Gary Rollins 
Hop to: