Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#53437 - 02/12/18 03:53 PM Payroll Tax Updates ACCPAC
Dobson

Loc: California
Payroll tax updates Does anyone know where to get payroll tax updated for ACCPAC payroll?

Edited by Dobson (02/12/18 03:57 PM)

#53439 - 02/12/18 04:35 PM Re: Payroll Tax Updates ACCPAC [Re: Dobson]
MMA

Loc: New York, NY USofA
Hi Dobson:
It does not exist. ACCPAC Plus was discontinued by Sage Software on September 30, 2006. No ACCPAC Plus U.S. Payroll payroll tax updates have been done in over 10 years.
You need to be very careful with this as there are penalties for insufficient withholding.
This is just one of the reasons you should not be using ACCPAC Plus anymore.
We have a good payroll solution for smaller companies. How many employees do you have? Any complicated deductions?
Please email me at mma-pluscomm-2014@hnyc.us if you would like more information.

Edited by MMA (02/12/18 04:36 PM)

#53441 - 02/12/18 06:05 PM Re: Payroll Tax Updates ACCPAC [Re: MMA]
Steve Schwartz Moderator

Loc: Wynnewood, PA
Hi Dobson

Exactly which payroll program are you using? Is it called ACCPAC US Payroll, or is it called Payroll Companion?

It makes a difference because although both are totally obsolete, you can add your own tax tables to Payroll Companion.

Steve

#53442 - 02/12/18 06:26 PM Re: Payroll Tax Updates ACCPAC [Re: Steve Schwartz]
Dobson

Loc: California
ACCPAC U.S Payroll. I was hoping someone pout there has been able to use a C++ compiler to access the tables.
#53443 - 02/12/18 07:00 PM Re: Payroll Tax Updates ACCPAC [Re: Dobson]
Steve Schwartz Moderator

Loc: Wynnewood, PA
You should take a look at 21st Century Payroll for Adagio. It integrates with ACCPAC Plus Ledger, if that's a major concern of yours.

http://www.c21accountingsoftware.com

I can't think of any other reason you would still be using US Payroll. Even when it was alive, it was (and is) just a terrible program, for so many reasons that I will tell you if you want to know. It's why Payroll Companion was written and became the go-to solution for US Payroll users back in that era.

Steve

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Douglas Dickie, Steve Schwartz, Lars E. Glimhagen 
Hop to: