Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#53296 - 11/02/17 04:45 AM import inventory quantities
Guy

Loc: Manitoba
I started a new company and need to transfer data over. Imported everything except inventory quantity and values. Is this even possible? I have SA Premium 2010.
#54221 - 02/20/20 05:19 PM Re: import inventory quantities [Re: Guy]
samuelddarden

Loc: USA
First of all you have a duplicate copy of your data if worse scenario happen while transferring it to new sever.. I always do that in my computer hard disk. I save it in additional external drive especially the asphalt 8 game files I always play.
#54244 - 03/18/20 12:20 AM Re: import inventory quantities [Re: samuelddarden]
John Smith

Loc: Dallas, TX
Yes. It is possible.
Make sure that you have backup all your data before importing it to a new server, so when there's trouble transferring the data, you won't loss your important data.

also, make sure that you download subway surfer games on your PC.

#54332 - 06/04/20 07:32 PM Re: import inventory quantities [Re: John Smith]
tonyspark

Loc: New Zealand
Please refer to experts regarding that, you are dealing with your company you don't wanna lose stuff right.

more details

Edited by tonyspark (06/04/20 07:32 PM)

#54358 - 07/02/20 02:51 AM Re: import inventory quantities [Re: tonyspark]
JohnDavis

Loc: Palm Springs
Transferring of data is very typical and risk also. As we can lost data while doing so even if we take utmost care in transferring. I have experience of transferring of https://aussiessayservices.com/australianwritings-com-review/ writings service blog data from my old server to my new server even taking good care I lost some of my data which I felt really bad.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Gary Rollins 
Hop to: