Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#53193 - 08/30/17 12:48 PM Sage 300 integration to Shopify anyone?
Karen Smart

Loc: Kansas, USA
We have a strong lead that currently owns Shopify and Open Systems accounting. They are looking at moving to Sage 300. Does anyone have a client that is using Shopify with Sage 300 that they wouldn't mind discussing with me your integration points, plusses, minuses, etc?
#53194 - 08/30/17 12:55 PM Re: Sage 300 integration to Shopify anyone? [Re: Karen Smart]
Jay Converse Administrator

Loc: Location, Location
I have a Sage 300 client who's been running on Shopify for over 6 months, about 300 orders per day.

1. Realisable IMAN has a Shopify link: https://www.realisable.co.uk/realisable-iman/shopify/
2. Orders down and shipments up work OK in IMAN
3. There's no payment integration (PCI compliance and all that), so I had to write a regular AVB macro to import a file that they download
4. I also had to code the I/C Item integration, but they have a complicated inventory setup with 60,000 SKUs and variants, so IMAN might be able to handle a simpler inventory

#53195 - 08/30/17 01:03 PM Re: Sage 300 integration to Shopify anyone? [Re: Jay Converse]
Karen Smart

Loc: Kansas, USA
Perfect! I'll contact James at Realisable. Thanks Jay!
#53731 - 09/14/18 08:13 AM Re: Sage 300 integration to Shopify anyone? [Re: Karen Smart]
James Hutchison

Loc: London, United Kingdom
Just so anyone is aware we do have integration with Payment Processing.

Inventory is more difficult as we are constrained by Shopify's API rate throttling, so large inventory counts can be difficult (as Jay has mentioned).

Shopify have released a faster update, but it takes only inventory changes (deltas) so this can be an issue with onsite solutions.

We are investigating to see if we can offer a better solution.

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Jay Converse 
Hop to: