Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#52951 - 03/10/17 09:48 AM Item valuation
Mr Mayor

Loc: Zimbabwe
when i run item valuation, there are certain item 0 qty with costs. i then run the process adjustments utility, for zero quantities reducing costs to zero

some items to do to zero but others wont. a next rerun seems like not picking up those items with costs but zero quantities
did a manual adjustment but still no luck, though in the GL, i get Cr Inventory Account and Dr Adj account

im scared to say the version of Accpac, 56 PU3

#52952 - 03/10/17 10:34 AM Re: Item valuation [Re: Mr Mayor]
Ettienne

Loc: Orlando, Florida USA
It depends which cost you are looking at in the item valuation and which item valuation: by location details or by transaction details.
Run the item valuation by location details for 0 qty items and see what you get, you only need actual cost.

#52953 - 03/10/17 11:05 AM Re: Item valuation [Re: Ettienne]
Mr Mayor

Loc: Zimbabwe
you gave me an idea there
this client used to have stock codes that were none stock. when i took over i disabled the Allow Now Inventory Items options. it could be these that i'm failing to adjust. i will need to go back and have a look

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Jay Converse 
Hop to: