Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#52740 - 12/02/16 12:32 PM AR Export
kgreen31

Loc: MB, Canada
Hi, we are currently using AccPac Plus ver. 6.1A (DOS) for our receivables. I would like to get our customer list from our AccPac preferably into a csv or txt file. Is there a way to export this from AccPac? Also, can customer statements be exported? If so, if anyone knows the steps how it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

#52744 - 12/02/16 01:09 PM Re: AR Export [Re: kgreen31]
MMA

Loc: New York, NY USofA
Hi:
Yes. Go to:
1-Customer Maintenance
2-Export Customers
If you need help, please contact me at <adagio-in-a-day@mmanyc.com>

This is far easier in Adagio. ACCPAC Plus was discontinued in 2006. You should definitely take a look at Adagio.

#52745 - 12/02/16 03:54 PM Re: AR Export [Re: MMA]
Steve Schwartz Moderator

Loc: Wynnewood, PA
Hi Kevin

As for your second question, no, customer statements can not be exported.

But as Howard said, they can be printed to PDF using Adagio and then emailed. You can also email a statement with the unpaid invoices attached as PDFs as well.

Steve

#52746 - 12/02/16 04:02 PM Re: AR Export [Re: Steve Schwartz]
MMA

Loc: New York, NY USofA
You could make a really ugly, all text, 1 CPI size only statement and send them to a .txt file. You would have to gt the pagination right as well to be able to print them.

#52775 - 12/06/16 12:11 PM Re: AR Export [Re: MMA]
kgreen31

Loc: MB, Canada
Thanks for the responses!

I'll hopefully get to give this a try in the next day or so. We only have one computer running AccPac and the person with access to it was away.

I'm looking to export customer balances to be able to upload to our other accounting software, Jonas Construction. I'm just looking to see if there was a way to export some of that data to copy over to the Jonas upload template.

#52780 - 12/06/16 02:38 PM Re: AR Export [Re: kgreen31]
edkraus

Loc: Oregon
Your initial question was if there was an export function for your customer list and for statements. Statements no, but all the data you're asking for is in the export function. You can easily "print" the statements to a .prn file and then open that file with Word, use a non proportional font, change the margins and manipulate the non printing characters and then print the statements from Word.

If you have Quick Reports installed, then you can create a custom report with everything you've asked for. This should be easy for anyone who knows ACCPAC Plus, you don't need Adagio to just get the balances exported.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Douglas Dickie, Steve Schwartz, Lars E. Glimhagen 
Hop to: