Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#52366 - 06/22/16 07:03 AM Please help! Cannot open the database file!
rm_user

Loc: Singapore
previously my company is using accpac plus dos version for keep accounting record around year 2000. but we no longer used it after few years. my question is How can we determine which version our data files can be opened on and How can we get a copy of the software so we can open the files (we no longer have an operating installation of the software, or our installation diskettes)?
#52367 - 06/22/16 07:13 AM Re: Please help! Cannot open the database file! [Re: rm_user]
Steve Schwartz Moderator

Loc: Wynnewood, PA
Hi RM

You can't just ask for a copy of the software and have someone send it to you.

If what you want to do is open the files to generate one-time reports, your best bet is to download a demo version of Adagio, which can open ACCPAC Plus data. You should contact your local Adagio dealer, Anthony Lum - http://softrak.com/resources/reseller_profile.php?r_id=102

and he will help you.

Or email me at steve@sschwartzcpa.com and I may be able to help you get the reports you need if you send me your data.

Steve

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Douglas Dickie, Steve Schwartz, Lars E. Glimhagen 
Hop to: