Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#52305 - 05/22/16 04:30 PM Journal Entry number
kamlake

Loc: British Columbia
I like to record the JE# with each transaction. After hitting post, I get another window saying ex:J290 and I record that on my invoice, chq stub etc. I must have hit something because now it is not doing this anymore. I have looked through settings and the help but can not find how to turn this feature back on. Can anyone help?

Thank you
Diane

#54827 - 06/23/21 09:11 PM Re: Journal Entry number [Re: kamlake]
Zdam09

Loc: Canada
Hi there. New to this community and I am here to share as well these games. Bette check it out, it will not cost a lot of your time. Just click here to go to Farmville 2: Tropic Escape, if you are into farming and some adventures and also, download Geometry Dash Lite on PC with EmulatorPC if you feel like playing in an arcade. You can also check out more games on Games.Lol.
#55160 - 04/24/22 06:54 AM Re: Journal Entry number [Re: Zdam09]
idasanka

Loc: us
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. https://moldremediationaustintx.com
#55216 - 06/17/22 07:43 AM Re: Journal Entry number [Re: idasanka]
Vaxena

Loc: United States
I am happy to find so much useful information here in the post, we need to develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing.
waterproofing

#55232 - 06/29/22 04:34 AM Re: Journal Entry number [Re: Vaxena]
sherrixotyv29

Hope you already figured it out since it needs an immediate action like reiki therapy.
#55244 - 07/05/22 04:59 PM Re: Journal Entry number [Re: sherrixotyv29]
SamuelT1

Loc: philippines
Thank you for the thread. I hope you already resolve it, I have seen it many times from other sites that they have similar thread like you with a keyword ex:J290, so hopefully your problem already solve. Greetings from Handyman services
#55275 - 07/20/22 08:23 PM Re: Journal Entry number [Re: kamlake]
Joana Anderson

Originally Posted By: kamlake
I like to record the JE# with each transaction. After hitting post, I get another window saying ex:J290 and I record that on my invoice, chq stub etc. I must have hit something because now it is not doing this anymore. I have looked through settings and the help but can not find how to turn this feature back on. Can anyone help?

Thank you
Diane

Have you contacted the support admin regarding this issue? What's the status of your concern?

Joana Pearland

#55277 - 07/21/22 03:42 AM Re: Journal Entry number [Re: Joana Anderson]
jamesgeller911

Loc: California, USA
Try searching in Bing, some of the information you need are there or try this Tree Removal Service Near Orland Parkthis might help

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Gary Rollins 
Hop to: