Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#52270 - 05/08/16 01:21 AM DOS Lot Tracking - Refresher
Martin T

Loc: New Zealand
Hello All,

I have archived my Lot Tracking Manual and cant find it. DOS 6.1 I believe. Can anybody please assist?

Also a failing memory here... I have the LTASP Folder copied in place but can't recall if that's adequate to get it going, is a LT install from floppy required?

Much appreciated! M

#52271 - 05/08/16 10:13 AM Re: DOS Lot Tracking - Refresher [Re: Martin T]
Steve Schwartz Moderator

Loc: Wynnewood, PA
Hi Martin

Lot Tracking is a third party addon by Musick International.

Look in your \Help folder and if there is a file called LTEHDB.LD4 then you don't need a manual, you can press F1 and get context sensitive online help. If you don't have that file, email me and I'll send it to you - steve@sschwartzcpa.com.

You don't need a floppy, the LTASP folder is sufficient.

Steve

#52277 - 05/11/16 07:18 PM Re: DOS Lot Tracking - Refresher [Re: Steve Schwartz]
Martin T

Loc: New Zealand
Good Morning from NZ Steve,

Thank you so much! I will email you during the day. I can't find my install floppies since 2 house moves... But as you said, I have an LTASP folder in my Accpac directory, I'm hoping that to copy it across to another laptop LT will be usable. I did that and saw it create some new files, but could not see LT pop up in OE etc.

I thank you very much! You have a new tour guide in NZ :-)

Cheers, Martin

P.S. My client is also interested in Adagio later this year, wants me to be a dealer, I'll look into it

#52278 - 05/11/16 10:18 PM Re: DOS Lot Tracking - Refresher [Re: Martin T]
Andrew Bates Administrator

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Come to the Adagio Opportunity Conference and see how complete Adagio is.

#52279 - 05/12/16 09:39 AM Re: DOS Lot Tracking - Refresher [Re: Andrew Bates]
Steve Schwartz Moderator

Loc: Wynnewood, PA
Thanks Martin

I have a client in New Zealand (Auckland) who is using a mixture of ACCPAC Plus and Adagio. So if you become a dealer I will pass them off to you. And I will have two tour guides.

Steve

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Douglas Dickie, Steve Schwartz, Lars E. Glimhagen 
Hop to: