Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#52000 - 02/02/16 06:50 PM Read-Only Error
Melonia

Loc: Alberta, Canada
I'm receiving the following error:

"Sage Simply Accounting cannot open the database because some database files are read-only. Please ensure you have sufficient rights to the filed, then try again."

I closed the program and when I went to reopen it that error came up. Now I can't get back in to work on my program. Its my program and I'm the only user.

Any help would be so appreciated.

Thanks!

#52015 - 02/05/16 08:31 AM Re: Read-Only Error [Re: Melonia]
Andrew Bates Administrator

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Did you restore the file from a CD? CD files are marked as read only when they are copied to your PC.

Google "mark files read-write in Windows" for detailed instructions on how to mark the database read-write.

#54849 - 06/24/21 06:13 PM Re: Read-Only Error [Re: Andrew Bates]
wernereegranad75

Loc: United States
Hi Melonia, this is a great thread discussion about "Sage Simply Accounting" software. We are using it on our Accounting department and my co-workers are so glad that our company purchase this software because of the features it offers. This software makes their jobs or task more manageable and easy to fix if there is any problem. download on pc this dragon city online game and start breeding and merging your dragons in the game to make them more powerful! You can also check this escape game 50 rooms 1 - a new popular game in Play Store.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Gary Rollins 
Hop to: