Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#51976 - 01/20/16 05:19 PM Posting AR Batch
kgreen31

Loc: MB, Canada
We are running Accpac Plus 6.1A DOS for our Receivables. I realize this is outdated and we have a plan in place to move our AR to our other accounting software.

The Accountant who had the Accpac knowledge has suddenly passed and now we are tasked with trying to find some information on how to post our open AR batches. We use the "Quick Invoice" method.

If someone has some knowledge on this and would be willing to share the steps for posting, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

#51977 - 01/20/16 05:27 PM Re: Posting AR Batch [Re: kgreen31]
Steve Schwartz Moderator

Loc: Wynnewood, PA
Hi kgreen31

The "Quick Invoice" method is not a part of ACCPAC Plus 6.1A out of the box. You must own a customized version of ACCPAC or own a 3rd party addon I'm not familiar with.

So this is not an easy question to answer without seeing it.

Feel free to email me at steve@sschwartzcpa.com with your contact info and I will contact you directly.

If your plan to move AR to another accounting software doesn't include looking at Adagio Accounting software by Softrak Systems, you are missing the most obvious choice for migration. Adagio preserves all data, requires almost no retraining, and was written as the natural migration path for ACCPAC Plus users.

The above assumes you are basically happy with ACCPAC Plus other than the obvious fact that it is DOS and dead.

Steve

#51978 - 01/20/16 08:12 PM Re: Posting AR Batch [Re: Steve Schwartz]
Andrew Bates Administrator

Loc: Vancouver, BC
That would be "Quik Invoice" Steve, which you are very familiar with! I expect their "other" accounting system is QuickBooks.

kgreen31, are you with Amber Distributors?

#51979 - 01/21/16 04:56 PM Re: Posting AR Batch [Re: Andrew Bates]
kgreen31

Loc: MB, Canada
Yes it is "Quik Invoice", my apologies. Our other accounting system is Jonas Construction Software.

No, I'm not with Amber Distributors. I'm with a plumbing & heating construction company.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Douglas Dickie, Steve Schwartz, Lars E. Glimhagen 
Hop to: