Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#50938 - 01/30/15 02:49 PM About PrintBoss
Fania

Loc: Delmas, Haiti
Hello,

I installed print boss in a workstation, It cannot print check, can anyone help me please?

#50940 - 01/30/15 03:29 PM Re: About PrintBoss [Re: Fania]
Steve Schwartz Moderator

Loc: Wynnewood, PA
Hi Fania

There are a few of us who can help, but that's too general a question for this forum.

What you need is to contact your ACCPAC Plus consultant, or if you don't have one, get one.

You are in Haiti, and if you look on the Softrak website, you'll see one in Barbados - BAMPH Consulting Services. He is well respected and can probably help you.

If he can't, get back to us. Of course you'll have to pay whichever consultant you choose to have help you.

Just out of curiousity, why haven't you switched to Adagio, which is the windows version of ACCPAC Plus? Is it because of cost, ignorance, or because you are using a third-party add-on that restricts your options?

Steve

#50941 - 01/30/15 04:25 PM Re: About PrintBoss [Re: Fania]
MMA

Loc: New York, NY USofA
Hi Fania:
I have been working on nothing but PrintBoss for the last few days. Does it print at all? What happens?

I believe the product for ACCPAC Plus was called LaserCheck. Is that what you have?

Please contact me at hschell-pluscomm@xemaps.com if you need consulting assistance (English-speaking only).

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Douglas Dickie, Steve Schwartz, Lars E. Glimhagen 
Hop to: