Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#11941 - 06/02/05 10:04 PM Inventory and Barcode Scanners
Maurice

Loc: Vancouver Canada
Hi everyone,

We are trying to integrate Barcode Scanners into Simply Accounting, in order to make managing our inventory receipt easier. I have successfully managed to use the Barcode Scanner to ease making Purchase Orders and Sales Invoices, but getting the total goods received into Simply is another matter.

For instance, we draw up a PO with 10 distinct items. When the order comes in, we never receive all that we ordered (some are back ordered, out of stock, no longer made etc) so we'd like to use the Barcode Scanner to itemize what we DO receive then import this information into Simply. Alternatively, scanning it directly into Simply would be cool too, but I haven't been able to figure that part out.

Anyone have any ideas, help, leads??

Thanks
Maurice

#49384 - 03/06/14 12:27 AM Re: Inventory and Barcode Scanners [Re: Maurice]
lilylily

Loc: fdsfd
i know this barcode scanner will help you in managing inventory. but i am not so sure whether it can scan barcode directly into Simply. anyway it is working well in reading and scanning different types of barcode.
#49424 - 03/14/14 03:18 AM Re: Inventory and Barcode Scanners [Re: lilylily]
cindy313

Loc: ny
Originally Posted By: lilylily
i know this barcode scanner will help you in managing inventory. but i am not so sure whether it can scan barcode directly into Simply. anyway it is working well in reading and scanning different types of barcode.

thanx for sharing such a good resource ,i'd like to try it

#49604 - 04/03/14 12:01 AM Re: Inventory and Barcode Scanners [Re: cindy313]
cindy313

Loc: ny
hey, i'm wondering whether there is a good barcode scanning app for iphone5?
#49767 - 04/19/14 06:54 AM Re: Inventory and Barcode Scanners [Re: cindy313]
Jasmine11

Loc: Canada
And please let me know whether I use  SYMBOL DS9808  for my office use or any other?
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Gary Rollins 
Hop to: