Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#47250 - 03/04/13 09:21 AM Printing T-4's in Sage 2010
Ann M

Loc: Canada
I use Sage simply Accounting Pro 2010 without payroll ID.
Is there any way to print the t4 and summary without having an ID, such as we used to be able to do with the older versions of Simply?

#54847 - 06/24/21 05:52 PM Re: Printing T-4's in Sage 2010 [Re: Ann M]
Florentin Givi

Loc: USA
Hello, can someone help me with my problem in installing under Windows 10 - it requires Microsoft .NET 2 and Windows 10 installs using a later version (4.5 or higher) and it is seemingly not possible to install version 2 on a machine that was not first a Window 8 machine (where it might be possible - there is lots about this on the MS Windows support pages). I get the software from hay day game for pc. Sage should be updated to use the latest version but isn't so I could not get it running

better last day on earth: survival watch and play via this link

#55378 - 09/16/22 01:18 AM Re: Printing T-4's in Sage 2010 [Re: Florentin Givi]
Amir Pouros

Loc: new york
The printing of T-4's in Sage is a little bit different from the other software tools. If a filer needs to print out a T-4, he/she needs to first select the option 'Generate Invoice' and visit essayservice on site for select the 'Electronic filing' menu. This will open the next window that contains all the T-4s that have been printed out until now.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Gary Rollins 
Hop to: