Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#40609 - 03/24/10 03:14 PM Updating cheque number after printing cheques.
Johnsw

Loc: BC, Canada
Hi,
I have problems with the payment option in Simply Accounting. Since a few weeks ago, the cheque number keeps on popping back to 5565 even though that cheque number has already been used, and I'm now using cheque number 5647. Every time I go to the Payment option, I have to manually key in the next cheque number because it keeps on coming back to 5565. Is there a way to tell Simply Accounting to use the current (next) cheque number? Please advise, thanks.

#40798 - 04/12/10 07:40 PM Re: Updating cheque number after printing cheques. [Re: Johnsw]
Eva_Froese

Loc: MB
What version? Reports and forms/cheques
#45583 - 05/09/12 12:19 AM Re: Updating cheque number after printing cheques. [Re: Eva_Froese]
ZSC

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
When you manually change the cheque number and post a transaction, system ask you to use the next cheque number for the next payment, at that time you should select "YES". This will resolve your problem.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Gary Rollins 
Hop to: