Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#31574 - 10/03/07 06:21 AM Re: Lanpak licenses [Re: Jay Converse]
severinus

Loc: Sabah, Malaysia
dear friends,

we are using acpac for windows ver 2.0 on the win NT 4.0 since 1996. then the SCSI hard disk out of service..cannot run anymore. alfter all we try to install at new pc but failed. then we run at old pc with IDE hard disk, then reinstall win NT.. done well, but when we try to reinstall accpacc ver 2.0 on that old pc, still cannot install LANPAK. anybody can give solution or suggestion.

warm regards
Sevy

#31575 - 10/03/07 06:43 AM Re: Lanpak licenses [Re: severinus]
Jay Converse Administrator

Loc: Location, Location
We gave you all the solutions we have. You are probably the last person in the world still running that version of Accpac.

#55419 - 09/23/22 01:29 AM Re: Lanpak licenses [Re: Jay Converse]
alysonadarette

Loc: Japan
Lanpak is a great tool for keeping track of my music. I have been using it for a long time and it works great. I have tried other programs but none of them have been as good as Lanpak. Visit this friends clipart for best lanpak. It will help get the word out about our product and it gives us a way to generate revenue while we are still in the early stages of development.
Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Jay Converse 
Hop to: