Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#22976 - 06/22/01 02:55 AM Database error (operation=GET, error=3006
Tom

Loc: 201, 17834 106A Ave
A client is receiving the following error when she is trying to post an I/C receipt:
Vendor. Database error (operation=GET, error=3006). She is using Discovery Series 4.2 and I/C SBS 4.1 (with current service packs). Data integrity is clean. The data is on a server and the programs are local. P2000 Workgroup SP2 is used. I suspect that the communication between the server and workstation is not working right. Can anyone confirm this, or offer any suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

#22977 - 06/22/01 09:59 PM Re: Database error (operation=GET, error=3006
Jody

Loc: 225 - 20316 56th Ave. Langley ...
Hello Tom,

This error is deffenetly generated by pervasive and I have included the error message for the 3006 from Pervasive.

3006: The MicroKernel router detected an invalid session.

The session information contained in a position block is invalid. This status code occurs for one of the following reasons:

• The application is trying to use a position block for a file that resides on an engine and for which the connection has been previously terminated via a B_STOP (25) or B_RESET (28) operation.

• The application is trying to use a position block for a file that resides on a remote server and that encountered an abnormal network error on a previous operation.

As for possible solutions... test connectivity, test communications protocols, and use the smart and intall scouts to make sure you can connect to the database.

Good Luck, if you need more help let me know what the results of your testing are.

Thanks

Jody Phillips
AccSys Solutions Inc.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Jay Converse 
Hop to: