Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#22613 - 02/02/01 12:47 AM Problems with Financial Reporter
Lana L

Loc: Saskatoon, SK Canada
Has anyone had any problems with Financial Reporter in Corporate Series 4.2? Our YTD projection numbers for some accounts include some strange numbers that don't appear to come from anywhere in particular. For one account, it includes both year 2000 and 2001 budget fiscal set, even when I make the formula read "FRAMT(1BALYTD.2001) and run the report for period 1 - 2001. The other four line items, I don't know where it is getting the numbers from. If it was doing this for all lines on the statement, I would know that my default formula was incorrect, but it is only doing this to four lines in one company and for five in another.

I could remove the budgets for year 2000 for these accounts, but would like to keep the comparatives. An alternative solution would be the best. Help!

Lana L

#22614 - 02/08/01 07:29 PM Re: Problems with Financial Reporter
Donna A. Heavner

Loc: 609 Stacy Ct., Towson, MD 2128...
It sounds like there is a problem with the formula for the row. I would change the column formula to current month or year to date and see if those same rows are wrong.

------------------
Donna A. Heavner
Heavner Computer Consulting
Baltimore, MD
dahavner@home.com

#22615 - 02/08/01 07:54 PM Re: Problems with Financial Reporter
Lana L

Loc: Saskatoon, SK Canada
I actually found out from AI that there is a problem that they knew about. Apparently, if there is a zero budget for the current year in any one account in the range, the program will look back for the last available budget for that account, no matter what fiscal year you run the report for. As long as you enter $0.00(not leaving the program default as 0.00) or $0.01 in the budget for the current year, I was told that that would fix the problem. However, I have not had a chance to try it yet. For all of the accounts that this affected, I did have a zero budget for the current year, so the explanation I got makes sense. AI said that they would probably fix it in an upcoming service pack.

Thanks for your input!

#53232 - 09/21/17 05:36 AM Re: Problems with Financial Reporter [Re: Lana L]
Sage300Cons

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
Hi Team,
I am tasked with writing a Financial Report for Income Statement 1. An Income statement with a single column reflecting a total for a rolling twelve months (including the current month)

Does anyone know what the formular for writing this?
I couldn't create a new topic as it wont allow

#53233 - 09/21/17 07:24 AM Re: Problems with Financial Reporter [Re: Sage300Cons]
Ettienne

Loc: Orlando, Florida USA
FRAMTA("NETPY")

Click Help, Documentation
Open the ENG folder
You should see user guides, Financial Reporter User Guide will give you the info. Provided that the user guides have been installed
Or click FR Help in FR.

#53236 - 09/21/17 11:17 AM Re: Problems with Financial Reporter [Re: Ettienne]
Sage300Cons

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
Thanks Ettienne
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Jay Converse 
Hop to: