Plus Community - for users of ACCPAC & Adagio accounting software

Welcome to the PlusCommunity forums! PlusCommunity is a gathering place for companies running Simply Accounting, ACCPAC Plus, Sage Accpac ERP (ACCPAC Advantage/ACCPAC for Windows), and Adagio Accounting.
New visitors, please click here!

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#22177 - 07/28/00 11:42 PM Error: could not retrieve or rebuild the default devmode
Anonymous Unregistered

A client has this problem... I still need more info from the client, but this is what I have..

They are getting the error above any time, anyone tries to print

they are nt4,wge,w9x clients, 5 users, p2000sp2

#22178 - 07/29/00 12:20 AM Re: Error: could not retrieve or rebuild the default devmode
Anonymous Unregistered

According to the Pervasive website there were problems in P2K SP_2 significant enough for them to pull it back. I am not running it anywhere yet. I would continue to run SP_1 for a month or so after the new SP_2 is released on or about July 31st. Better safe than sorry.

Hope this is helpful.

Darb

#22179 - 07/29/00 01:25 AM Re: Error: could not retrieve or rebuild the default devmode
Anonymous Unregistered

Darb..
according to others in the Acconline postings... Psql corrected their problems with sp2 in a subsequent patch.

Have you heard about my specific issue on 'devmode' ?

#22180 - 07/31/00 05:39 PM Re: Error: could not retrieve or rebuild the default devmode
Carol Lord Openhym

Loc: Baltimore, Maryland
Last time I heard, Pervasive had problems w/ SP2 and took the patches off of their website. Tech support was not recommending that we load it either, as it did not address anything relevent to ACCPAC.

Regards,
Carol Lord Openhym
Allegro Automation, Inc.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Jay Converse 
Hop to: