Wayne Wagstaff
(Member)
10/25/18 11:10 AM
Project Allocation

My art group has Sage 50 2013 version and we would like to record art shop sales by Projects. Each artist would be a project and at the end of the day issues cheques based on sales by each artist/project. We keep 15%, so it would be nice if each project would default to 85% and not 100%. It would also be nicer if it was easier to add the project to the sales invoice. Thank you

samuelddarden
(Member)
02/20/20 05:32 PM
Re: Project Allocation

Iíve been recently thinking the very same Lords mobile unblocked matter personally lately. Happy to see a person on the same wavelength!

John Smith
(Member)
03/18/20 12:32 AM
Re: Project Allocation

Sage 50c is the transformation of Sage's most popular on-premise accounting solution, Sage 50, powered through deep integration with Microsoft Office 365, it is designed to give both growing and established business builders complete control over their accounts and finances.

Excellent Desktop Accounting. If you're looking for a complete, desktop-based small business accounting solution with a strong feature set and exceptional customizability, especially in terms of inventory management, then Sage 50cloud is a good option.

I don't always play computer games, but when I do, it is clash royale pc