Guy
(Member)
11/02/17 04:45 AM
import inventory quantities

I started a new company and need to transfer data over. Imported everything except inventory quantity and values. Is this even possible? I have SA Premium 2010.

samuelddarden
(Member)
02/20/20 05:19 PM
Re: import inventory quantities

First of all you have a duplicate copy of your data if worse scenario happen while transferring it to new sever.. I always do that in my computer hard disk. I save it in additional external drive especially the asphalt 8 game files I always play.

John Smith
(Member)
03/18/20 12:20 AM

Yes. It is possible.
Make sure that you have backup all your data before importing it to a new server, so when there's trouble transferring the data, you won't loss your important data.

also, make sure that you download subway surfer games on your PC.

tonyspark
(Member)
06/04/20 07:32 PM

Please refer to experts regarding that, you are dealing with your company you don't wanna lose stuff right.

more details

JohnDavis
(Member)
07/02/20 02:51 AM

Transferring of data is very typical and risk also. As we can lost data while doing so even if we take utmost care in transferring. I have experience of transferring of https://aussiessayservices.com/australianwritings-com-review/ writings service blog data from my old server to my new server even taking good care I lost some of my data which I felt really bad.

alysonadarette
(Member)
08/14/20 10:26 PM

I am glad to read this article. google

Jhonny
(Member)
09/04/20 07:45 AM

You could make a backup file incase there will be an error. You make a duplicate and that duplicate will be your new file in other PC or Hard Disk. Your original file will be your backup if there will be an error. That's what I did to Concrete Contractors Augusta GA.

ChrisJohn
(Member)
09/16/20 06:04 AM

A backup file is a great help. Landscapers Augusta GA

ChrisJohn
(Member)
12/03/20 07:42 AM

Did you get another answer? I would like to know.stamped concrete cincinnati

alysonadarette
(Member)
01/14/21 09:19 PM

I am glad to read this article. google

Lesly Jacks
(Member)
03/11/21 04:33 PM

Great website. Plenty of helpful info here. Iím sending it to some pals and additionally sharing it deliciously. And of course, thank you for your effort!

Appreciation from Bend auto detailing, Thank you

Gomez
(Member)
05/24/21 07:33 AM

This is so helpful with my research, and is very timely too!
Decorative Concrete Clarksville

janicergodwin56
(Member)
05/31/21 04:51 AM

I love this community forum, I can use the suggestions here in Drywall Installation Chattanooga .

jamesgeller911
(Member)
10/13/21 11:18 PM

Reading this article was fun, I hope you keep posting. Tree Removal Orland Park IL

Daniel35
(Member)
10/14/21 10:52 PM

So grateful I found this site. Thanks from Tree Trimming Sioux City

Jonas
(Member)
10/15/21 02:48 AM

Yes, that would be possible but make a copy of all your important files. -painters