overboard
(Member)
11/28/12 07:22 AM
Emailing Backup File

I've backed up the data of my Simply Accounting 2005 file and it comes out to 9.416 KB. However when I attach the .CAB file to an email, it now says the size of the attachment is 9.43 MB ?

Andrew BatesAdministrator
(Member)
11/28/12 07:26 AM
Re: Emailing Backup File

9.416 KB is a pretty tiny file. Are you sure you are reading the display correctly?

overboard
(Member)
11/28/12 11:56 AM

I wanted to paste an image of the file directory but can't on this forum. The file directory says Size: 9,416 KB Type: WinRAR archive

Ralph Allan
(Member)
11/28/12 02:57 PM

The size change is typical. The operating system rounds up to the number of whole blocks it uses.

Florentin Givi
(Member)
06/24/21 12:43 AM

hello, that is normal, It also happened on my end. but there is a way to maintain the file data size, What I did was, I saved first the file from my desktop as the same file data name which is .CAB file and after that, I use drag method, I just drag the file into my email creation box. Try that method, that should work on your end. If you want to see the step by step here is the link to the site. You are welcome.

More source:
best card games (watch)

idasanka
(Member)
04/24/22 06:54 AM

What a great idea! my friend told me they had a very memorable stay here. https://moldremovalalbuquerque.com