EchelonSW
(Member)
12/29/17 09:18 AM
Sage AccPac 200. Need help!!

We had a server crash and have had to rebuild our server. The temporary licenes have depleted and we are trying to install the correct license files. We have the license files but keep getting errors. For example:\

Accpac has detected module update inconsistencies that require activation. The following applications need to be installed and activated. Order Entry 6.0A.

When we look in the LM it shows the OE license is active, but still getting this message.

Need to get this working. PLEASE HELP!!

Jay ConverseAdministrator
(Member)
12/29/17 09:23 AM
Re: Sage AccPac 200. Need help!!

This is not a license error, it's a module installation/version error. You haven't installed the correct OE service packs that the data expects.

EchelonSW
(Member)
12/29/17 09:31 AM

So how do I know what to install? I have looked through the CD's folder and dont see any other than the main files?

(Member)
12/29/17 09:34 AM

If you can't find the service packs, call your local Sage consultant, he/she should know what SP level you're on.

EchelonSW
(Member)
12/29/17 09:39 AM

Thats what we are trying to avoid. Seems like the company that were trying to help has a bad relationship with the company. If it comes down to it we are going to have to pay.

EchelonSW
(Member)
12/29/17 09:45 AM

6.0A (Sage ERP Accpac 200) (Build 1) (Product Update 1)

Is what were running.

(Member)
12/29/17 09:49 AM

That's just System Manager. Is OE installed?

EchelonSW
(Member)
12/29/17 10:04 AM

When I run the accpac install I select the OE checkbox. But even if i rerun the install and say take it off the license still shows installed in the LM.

(Member)
12/29/17 10:06 AM

You need to pay some money and have somebody qualified to look at it.

EchelonSW
(Member)
12/29/17 10:10 AM

Figured that would be the case. Thanks for the help. If you have any other ideas, ill be checking here.

EchelonSW
(Member)
01/05/18 06:32 PM

Hey Jay we figured it out. I was missing a service pack and we found the install in a second folder.

And about the modules uninstall, is necessary to delete the license files inside the Accapc data folder for the specific modules and they will be removed from the License Manager.